Jake and Holly.....We just saw all of the pictures....the kids are so adorable....we enjoyed the videos so much. Sending you all our love. You have some beautiful girls. Love ya Grandma and Grandad Jones
Such a cute blog, Holly, I'm so glad I found it. Your girls are so adorable. You might already have our address, but here it is just incase: nathanandkristina.blogspot.com Take care!
We are a family of 5. We have Liberty who is in 1st grade, Avery who is in preschool, and Bristol who is just plain crazy. Then we have Jake the podiatrist, that survives with all us women. We live a long way from both of our parents so this is mostly for them.
4 comments:
Jake and Holly.....We just saw all of the pictures....the kids are so adorable....we enjoyed the videos so much. Sending you all our love. You have some beautiful girls. Love ya Grandma and Grandad Jones
I love how she bounces back and forth. Her little personality is so loveable :) It was fun skyping with you guys...let's do it more often!
Such a cute blog, Holly, I'm so glad I found it. Your girls are so adorable. You might already have our address, but here it is just incase:
nathanandkristina.blogspot.com
Take care!
next comes crawling in her poofy church dresses! :)
Post a Comment