Thursday, March 5, 2009

Libby broke her leg


Jake got to practice casting this week in school. He brought his home so Libby could play with it. He even duct taped it together for her. Kind of weird I know but that's Jake. The worse part is that Libby loves it. She puts her leg in it and tries to walk around.



On Sunday we were ready early so I thought we could try some family pictures since we were all dressed up. The family picture didn't turn out too great but here is one of the girls that I thought was cute. I know Libby isn't sitting very lady like, but that was the only way we could get her to hold Avery on her lap.



2 comments:

David and Jessi said...

I was so worried Libby really did break her leg! The cast is hilarious :) I LOVE the picture of the girls XXOXXO

Heidi said...

keep that around for christmas and you can use it for her stocking. ;)