Libby is in her bride dress up out fit. Jake was helping her put on the veil and found this sticker on the inside of it. So he decide the best place for it would be on her nose. By the way if you can't read the sticker it says, "Keep away from open flame." I guess he thought we need a reminder to keep our daughter away from open flames.
Liberty had me get out her tent, and then she asked me if Avery could come play in the tent with her. So I put Avery in there with her and they had a great time together. I love that they are starting to play together more.
2 comments:
cute pictures of those beautiful girls
We love seeing the pictures. They make us laugh and smile so much. Norah wants to play in the tent with Avery and Liberty! Will Libby share her dress-up clothes with Norah?:)
Post a Comment