Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A lot of stuff


So I haven't blogged in a long time so this is catch-up from a few weeks. This first few pictures are so projects I have been working on, and finally finished. I made the frames for my girls only because I had some coupons and it only cost me $4 to make both of them. The apron I have been slowly working on, and Jake has been bugging me to finish it so here it is completed. The other one is a ball for the girls. My good friend showed me where to get the pattern. Thanks to her, it is a great toy.








Jake thought this was so cute,(I don't think those were his exact words) and made me take a picture of it.




This is just a nice picture of Liberty, doesn't happen very often.



Liberty thought it would be fun to put stickers on Avery's face. She doesn't mind until it is time to take them off.




My parents came to visit us a little bit back. This is a picture of them and the girls at the Jelly Belly Factory. I thought it was interesting that they made Avery wear a hat too during the tour.It was so nice to have my parents come visit for a while. While I'm remembering Happy Birthday Mom! Yes that's right my Mom was an April Fools baby.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

your beachball turned out so much cuter than mine! i'm sewing challenged. :) you've been super busy. i've been wanting to make those frames too! i'll have to get over to the craft store and catch up with you. ;)

great pictures, awesome projects. ... i didn't see the skirt on your list of accomplishments. ;)

David and Jessi said...

Yay for a new post! Wow, Holly...I LOVE the frames, ball and apron! How did you get all of that done with two little girls? Pretty darn amazing! As always, we love seeing pictures of the girls...thanks for sharing. XXOXXXO