I meant to post this awhile ago, but for those of you that read my blog and don't know, my little sister passed away 11 days ago. So I have been home for awhile. This is a video of my my girls playing together. Just thought I would put it up here for grandma and papa to enjoy. (and anyone else who reads my blog).
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Holly, thanks for the update. You've been on my mind a lot lately. I'm praying for you. You're a strong woman!
dito to lynn! i'm just imagining all the things luke is going to do to his baby sibling... oh goody. ;)
Thanks for keeping me updated as well!! Wow I didn't know that at all!! If you need any meals or time alone let me know and Iwould be more than HAPPY to watch your girls for you!! I am also pryaing for you!! The video though was really cute!!
Haha! I LOVE this video. Kids are so funny! I'm glad you guys made it home!!! Yippy! It feels like you've been gone for months! Please please please let me know if you need anything any time(like groceries, a babysitter, meals, cookies, someone to talk to, a maid, someone to watch Jake [Scott will do that one, not me!], a Friday night double date, etc, etc!!!).
Oh Holly, I'm so sorry. We will be praying for you!
Holly, I'm so sorry about your sister. Please let us know if you need anything. You are in our prayers. Your girls are too cute!! Take care.
Post a Comment