
I bought this bath foam soap for Libby to play with in the tub. So I put some in her hands and went to go get diapers for the kids when I came back I found this. I had already told Libby not to put the foam on Avery, but she just had to try it. Avery didn't mind too much, except when we had to wash it off.

Liberty got up from her nap and decided to have a piece of chocolate. She couldn't really get it out of the wrapper, so she just sucked it out and this is what she looked like afterwards. It's so nice to have clean children.
2 comments:
How funny!! Libby seems to be having fun experimenting with her little sister!!
Avery looks so grown up...she's beautiful. I can't believe how long Liberty's hair is! She is one active and creative child :)
Post a Comment