I haven't posted anything for a while, so here are a two pictures of the girls to make up for it. The first one is of the mess they made the other night and decided to lay right in the middle of it. The bottom one is of them playing with bag we use to hold toys, which were scattered everywhere too.
The next few weeks are going to be crazy at our house, but I will try and do better at putting pictures up. Jake takes his second boards exam tomorrow and on Monday I have a c-section scheduled, and finally on the 14th of this month we find out which residency program we will be going to. Lots happening soon!
4 comments:
they are getting so BIG. I can't believe it but they are gorgeous as ever. miss you guys
Sweet photos of the girls! :) I'm praying for you, that your C-section will go well. Looking forward to pictures of the new little one!!!
good luck on monday holly. :) i'm excited to hear what you name her.
Good luck with your c section!! I can't believe you're on child #3!! You make such cute kids. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the newest cutie! :)
Post a Comment