Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bristol Kae Jones Arrived

I know I said I was scheduled for a c-section on Monday, but Bristol decided to come a little earlier. Thursday afternoon I started having contractions, but I wasn't dilating so they told me to go home and come back the next morning and see if anything happened over night. So I went in Friday morning and had progressed enough for the Doctor to do the c-section. Bristol Kae Jones was delivered at 12:59 PM, she weighed 8 lbs 3 oz, and was 20 inches long. We are so excited to have her here. I post more pictures later.
Big sisters holding Bristol. Libby is thrilled to finally get to hold her new baby sister.

Proud Daddy.

Just born, and bright eyed.

10 comments:

David and Jessi said...

We are so happy that Bristol is here! She is just as beautiful as your other girls. You have such gorgeous sweethearts! We can't wait to see all of you and meet Bristol in June. Love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Holly and family! I love the name and she looks adorable!! I can't believe you have three kids! Slow down so I can catch up!! :) I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

Congratulations Holly!! Chris and I were just looking at Jake's pictures on facebook of your sweet baby and saw that you guys have a blog so we just checked that out too. So fun! I'm adding you to our blog right now. :) I'm new to blogging so it's fun to find new blog friends. Bristol is ADORABLE! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! =D Congratulations to all of you!!

The Sabatini Family said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!

Heidi said...

congratulations! great name. :) she is beautiful!

Molly Kay said...

She's beautiful! She looks just like a Jones! Congratulations!

Butler Family said...

she is so ADORABLE!!! CONGRATS to you all. I LOVE the name

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! :) She is a beauty! Chubby babies are the BEST!!!

Wendi said...

Congratulations! Such a sweet little thing! Nice that she decided to come a little early too!