Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decorating the tree

Jake is finally home after being away from us for three long months. He got home Saturday night. So last night for family home evening, we decorated our Christmas tree.
The girls had a blast helping Daddy with all the decorations. Avery especially loved it when Daddy helped her put ornaments up high on the tree.
I found the elf and hats and Libby just had to make silly faces.
Posing for a picture.
I know she looks like she is on drugs, but it is the only picture I could get of her in her elf hat. (ps got to love shatter proof ornaments).

2 comments:

Alicia and Devin said...

WOW!! 3 months is such a long time to be apart. I am sure you are glad it is over. We miss you guys. Good Luck with everything coming up...it will soon be a distant memory.

David and Jessi said...

We are so happy that you are all together again!