We went to the mall last night to see Santa, and get Jake some new shoes. Libby was very excited to see Santa and tell him what she wanted for Christmas, but she freaked at the last minute. After we were done taking pictures, Libby decided he was an ok guy and gave him a hug. Avery on the other hand wanted nothing to do with Santa after he gave her the candy cane, hence I had to hold her for all the pictures. Libby did ended up telling Santa she wants chap stick for Christmas. She later told me she just wants presents for Christmas. I love this age where they don't have to have some specific toy yet. Makes shopping a lot easier for me.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously! My kids did ask for zhu zhu pets this year, but I think they'd be happy with paper and crayons!
that is such a wonderful picture of you guys
Post a Comment