Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Evanston


There was a cute little play area for the kids near the Lake. Libby loved this pirate ship, and looking through the binoculars.


Here is Libby and her Daddy doing push ups together. You know Libby was way better at them than Jake, but don't tell him that.


Libby loves ducks. She almost chased them into the pond. I wish I had something she could have fed them, that would have been fun, but no such luck.
Libby and her Daddy doing some thinking out on a jetty or a pier, I don't really know the difference.

Libby posing on a rock near the beach. We would have played in the water, but they wanted to charge us $8 a person to use the beach, and all we wanted to do was put our feet in the water, so no way were we going to pay that.

1 comment:

David and Jessi said...

I remember Libby's bravery with the crazy ducks at the Duck Pond here!

P.S. Libby is going to be a supermodel when she grows up!