Jake took this picture through the binoculars Libby was playing with. I thought it turned out pretty cool.
Libby enjoying the pirate ship slide. Avery being cute.
I thought this was cute.
Avery had a hard time going through the circle, because she had to lift her foot and bend her head at the same time. Her female genetics haven't kicked in yet, multi-tasking must come later.
How fun! I was looking at the pictures of you and your roommate and her husband...I totally knew who her husband was from BYUI. Ha! He's from Washington, right? Such a small world in the LDS community!!
We are a family of 5. We have Liberty who is in 1st grade, Avery who is in preschool, and Bristol who is just plain crazy. Then we have Jake the podiatrist, that survives with all us women. We live a long way from both of our parents so this is mostly for them.
2 comments:
How fun! I was looking at the pictures of you and your roommate and her husband...I totally knew who her husband was from BYUI. Ha! He's from Washington, right? Such a small world in the LDS community!!
Those are some sweet photography skills :) Doesn't hurt that you are photographing two of the cutest girls EVER!
Post a Comment