
Jake found his old goggles from swim lessons, and of course the girls had to try them on. Libby thought it was great because everything looked blue.

posing for a picture

So, tons of people recently having been calling Avery a boy, so I have been putting a little pony tail on top of her head. Jake says if I keep doing it her hair that way it's going to stay like that, and it did. (until we washed it at least.) She still looks pretty cute though.

Avery in the goggles. (notice the little ponytail on top. She barely has enough hair to do this).
1 comment:
Gotta love the "what a cute boy!" especially when they are dressed in a way that would traumatize a boy for life. I had Carlie with a huge flower on her head at the store and this guy comes up to me and says "He's a boy, right? You better take of that flower before he turns 5." SERIOUSLY? Why on earth would I put a flower on my boy's head? Some people.
Post a Comment