I know its March but I wanted to catch up a little. So here are the girls in their Christmas dresses.
What cheese balls
Right before Christmas Jake's parents got to come out and visit. It was great and the girls loved playing with them. I didn't get very many pictures with the camera of them. Most of them are on my phone, but there are the girls attacking granddad Jones.
Here is Christmas morning. Daddy helping Bristol open her presents.
Once Bristol figured out how the present thing worked she started to open everyones presents. Needless to say the girls opened their presents fast so Bristol didn't help them.
Santa brought the girls a jump house, which they love. I do too. It make take up my whole living room but when the weather is yucky they can still get all their energy out.
Even Bristol likes it.



No comments:
Post a Comment