Bristol's birthday was Monday but we celebrated it on Sunday, because I wanted to be sure daddy would be home.(He has a really busy month) The girls loved blowing the noise makers while Bristol opened her presents.
Checking out the goods.
She liked her cake, especially the frosting.
She did not like her candle. We helped her practice blowing out her candle before we put it on the cake, but it just ended up making her really scared of it. Thus the glare at the candle on the cake.
Sneaking a taste of the frosting while we sang to her.
I can't believe my baby is 2. That went by so fast. She has so much personality. There are so many wonderful things about this little girl but I will suffice it to say she gets away with a lot of things because she is so stinking cute. We love you Bristol!
2 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY sweet Bristol!! =D
Post a Comment