Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cutie Pie



I love it when babies discover their toes. (I know I should have been the Podiatrist) It is so cute. She doesn't put them in her mouth but just pulls on them.
I keep meaning to post about this, this actually happened a few weeks ago. Avery is quite the handful most of the time. I was up stairs putting away laundry, and before I had finished, Libby comes running up the stairs saying Avery colored on the couch. So I walk down thinking it would be one little mark on the couch I could easily clean off, but no I found an entire work of art on my couch in marker. Thank heavens for washable markers, because with some scrubbing and some cleaner it came clean.
Bristol sporting daddy's sunglasses.

I was busy with the other kids and went over to check on Bristol because she was being so quiet, and this is how I found her. She must have played too hard and just crashed, too cute.

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

your kids are so cute. I am glad you got the marker out of the couch way to go