
We have had a lot going on lately. So this post is a lot of different things that have been going on at our house lately. We got passes to the Pittsburgh Zoo, which is an amazing zoo. We loved it. The girls checking out the shark.

Libby put Mr. Potato Head's glasses on Bristol. They almost fit.

Bristol and the shark.

The girls loved the aquarium at the zoo.


We were able to get a great view of the polar bear eating his dinner.

They have this cool walk way under the water to get a closer look. Avery loved it. We had to drag her away.

The girls touching the sting ray. They don't have their stingers any more, but still pretty cool.

The girls and the rino.


Avery loved the snakes. Definitely not my child, I hate snakes.

There was this duck wandering around and Libby kept trying to touch it. She would get really close and then jump back. I think she did actually touch it once.

Libby and her giraffe that she just had to see.

Jake and the girls in the bat cave.

The girls on the mole rat tunnels that the kids could climb through.

The girls waiting to see the kangaroos.

The girls and me walking across and crazy, wiggly bridge.

Climbing in the kids play area.

Bristol chilling in her new hat on the deck.

The girls petting the deer.

Bristol in her new bumbo. Doesn't she look like she loves it?

Dr. Jones in his real white coat. I took this picture because I thought he looked so professional with his coat badge and pager. His face isn't so professional, but we still love him.

I went to get Avery up from a nap the other day and this is where I found her. She finds the strangest places to sleep.

Yes, she did put the lid over herself. I had to take it off to make sure she was in there.

Sorry this was such a long post.
3 comments:
LOVE all the pictures. Good to see you guys getting out and enjoying the area
Avery is such a crack up. Loved all the pictures.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I think I say that every time I comment but it is just blowing my mind. We miss you guys so much and hope you are loving Pittsburgh. It looks super nice there and Jake looks all spiffy in his white coat.
Post a Comment