Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin carving

Libby got to pick a pumpkin at her preschool today, so we decided to carve it up. It is the first year Jake and I haven't carved a pumpkin together since we have been married. Usually Jake makes the face and cuts it out, so mine doesn't look as good as his usually does, but Libby liked it so that's all that matters.
Libby so proud of her pumpkin.
Avery and Libby scooping out the pumpkin's insides. That is as far as Avery would put her hand in the pumpkin. She didn't like the slimy insides, Libby on the other hand loved it.
Avery disgusted with the guts on her fingers.
Libby excited to clean out the pumpkin.
Avery doesn't like the pumpkin guts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute and you did a great job with the pumpkin!

David and Jessi said...

The second picture of Libby holding the pumpkin is so sweet! Love those girls!

Anonymous said...

I love carving pumpkins! I forget that it's almost Halloween....our weather here is still warm! =D

I need to buy some pumpkins soon and see what silly faces my kids carve into theirs..... =D