Friday, September 10, 2010

I guess since Jake posted it on facebook, I can announce on the blog that we are expecting baby number 3. The baby is due March 14, but I will have to have a C-section so hopefully it will be earlier. Also we get to find out Oct 11 what we are having. (hopefully)

8 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats!!

David and Jessi said...

Can't wait! SO, so SO happy to see you all yesterday! Love you! Congratulations :)

Butler Family said...

that is so EXCITING!! CONGRATS to you guys:)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Jake acted as if it was old news on FB so I thought I had missed the BIG announcement!! Congrats Holly!!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! =D I am SO excited for you Holly!!!! I pray this pregnancy will be wonderful for you!!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hooray! You guys are pretty darn good at making girls, I hope you have another one!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

congrats!!!!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

yay!!!