
Since, I am sure everyone is dying to know what happened with our car, I'll tell you. I took the car in Monday, and they gave me this sweet ride. (seriously what a boat) So this morning I called the insurance company and told them I need a smaller car because this one doesn't fit in my garage. So, luckily now I have an Impala. We also got the good news that car is fixable, (we were worried the frame was bent and it would be totaled), but it would be just over $8000 to fix everything. Very happy someone else is footing that bill.


When I walked out to see this car, I totally thought they were kidding. By the way this is a super hard car to park, it took me a little bit to get it parked that nicely.
2 comments:
Dang...I was hoping you would have kept the beast! :0)
love the car...ugh :) glad they gave you a different one!
thanks for the congrats. Hoping I feel better soon too. Are you feeling good now? Sorry I didn't talk to you the other night..I was concentrating on surviving while looking at all the kids scarf on cheese-yuck! :) In a few weeks I'll be more social!
Post a Comment