Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playing at the Park

I took the girls to the park the other day, and remembered to bring my camera. So here are some pictures of the girls in their matching outfits. (We had a few people ask me if they were twins, maybe I will have to be more careful when I dress them alike).




5 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

Holly, your girls are so cute. Makes me really excited to see my little Madisyn grow up, but not too fast :) Hope you guys are doing good. -jill

Butler Family said...

Those outfits are so CUTE!!! What beautiful Girls you have:)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! :)

David and Jessi said...

Love the outfits! The girls are so cute...we MISS you all terribly!!!

Heidi said...

ha! that just tells you how tall avery is that people thought they were twins! very cute outfits... makes me want strawberry shortcake. ;)