Friday, May 7, 2010


Libby gave this to me today, she made it at preschool, along with a dish towel and a necklace. It was really cute when Libby gave me her gifts, she told me Happy Mother's Day, it is your special day. I thought that was really sweet of her, up until she asked if she could keep the necklace she made for me. I really liked this poem, it made me cry when I read it. I just wanted to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day! (early)

4 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

love that poem too! and love the pics you took!

okay, and off topic...I didn't know you were friends with the Jardines! Small world!

Butler Family said...

I love that that is so cute! Happy Mother's Day toYou too Holly!! Hope it is just as awesome and fun as you are

Emily said...

Thanks - I love the one Olivia gave to me. You have cute kids!

David and Jessi said...

We just laughed SO hard at the "until she asked if she could keep the necklace she gave me"!!! What a silly girl :)