Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let it snow

Today was to first snow of the season, so we celebrated. Yes I do like snow, I know that might be hard for some people to understand, namely my husband, but it can be a lot of fun. Like today I took that kids out to play in the falling snow. Libby really wanted to go sledding and didn't understand that we need a lot more snow before we can go sledding. Avery was just happy to be outside.
Sorry the picture is blurry, but if you look close you can tell it is snowing.



We also made snow flakes. I use the term "we" loosely, because mostly I made the snowflakes, because Liberty cut her own hair the other day so she is grounded from the scissors for a long time. She did get to help me tape it to the window.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

so fun! the snow stuck up here! we'll have to get together for a sledding playdate. ;)

how did you make the RAD snowflake?! i want i want, i need i need. ;) name that movie.

very awesome. :)

Emily said...

your tree looks so pretty! We were excited about the snow today too.

David and Jessi said...

Norah's birthday is going to be snowflake themed. So.....I really need to know how you made such a cool flake:) Boy, you're crafty!