Jake's school has a social activity every once in a while. This time it was ice skating. We decided to let the girls try it out. Avery wasn't very good at it, she couldn't stand on the ice so she was like dragging a rag doll around the rink. Libby on the other hand did pretty well. She could take a few steps by herself, but mostly I pulled her around the rink.

Sorry I am in so many of the pictures. I wasn't talented enough to hold Avery, take a picture and be on the ice all at the same time. Apparently, my husband from California is a better ice skater, than me. This doesn't surprise me, he is very coordinated for a man that wears a size 15 shoe, but had to squeeze into a size 13, because that's the biggest the rink carried.

2 comments:
Sounds like fun! It's so great to see YOU in some pictures :)
I agree, it's good to see you in some picture! :) Your hair is so cute! It's probably been dark and short for a long time now, but I haven't seen it! :) It looks great!
My email address is turnerbob111@hotmail.com
Post a Comment