Saturday, November 7, 2009

Avery is a nut and....

Avery found this wonderful place to climb into. Doesn't she fit nicely. Libby doesn't care as long as Avery doesn't bother her while she is coloring.
We got a new bed. Our old mattress had coils that poked me in the back. So we decided to get a memory foam. No more coil problem, and they are suppose to last the longest. Avery got to be the first one to test out the new bed. I think she approves.

Avery sitting on the bed before we unwrapped it.

2 comments:

David and Jessi said...

I love both girls' expressions in the first picture! Hilarious :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

I love how Libby is obvlious to what Avery is doing! What a monkey!! Ha! I hope you like your new mattress! If you don't yet, just give it time. I wasn't sure about ours at first. Oh and one thing I'd recommend is to rotate your mattress. I know they say that with memory foam you don't have to rotate it, but we've found with ours there is a hump forming in between us where we sleep. You don't have to rotate it as much as a pillow top mattress, but I'd do it every few months. We need to do ours. The only thing that stinks about rotating it is it's sooooo heavy! Sleep tight!!!