I'm sad I missed seeing this in person, but Janson told me about it. So cool! I got your blog link off of Heidi's blog roll, hope you don't mind. Don't know if you have our links, but my personal blog is inlynnsshoes.blogspot.com and I sent an invite to Holly for our private family blog. See you around!
We are a family of 5. We have Liberty who is in 1st grade, Avery who is in preschool, and Bristol who is just plain crazy. Then we have Jake the podiatrist, that survives with all us women. We live a long way from both of our parents so this is mostly for them.
2 comments:
Good job you guys! That looks like you had a blast making him
I'm sad I missed seeing this in person, but Janson told me about it. So cool! I got your blog link off of Heidi's blog roll, hope you don't mind. Don't know if you have our links, but my personal blog is inlynnsshoes.blogspot.com and I sent an invite to Holly for our private family blog. See you around!
Post a Comment