So I put Libby down for a nap today. I heard her talking to I went in to get her and noticed that she had on different clothes then when I first put her down. She informed me that she had peed her pants. So she climb up her dresser drawers, and found herself a new outfit. She did pretty well getting herself dressed, I mean everything was going the right direction, but it doesn't even come close to matching. (reminds me of something Jake would have picked out) She was only minus one thing. Underwear! Pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How funny. She is so cute
that's awesome... luke knows how to take things off, but putting them back on is another story. :)
I'm impressed. The clothes don't even clash "too" horribly :)
Post a Comment