Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I would like to buy a hamburger.

Jake thought this was so funny and said I had to post it. For those of you that have seen the new Pink Panther movie, that is what this is from.

5 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

Holly,
Your girls are so dang cute! They are getting so big. Hope everything is great!
Jill (Wilde) Lusk

Brock and Jana said...

That is so hilarious!! I love it and miss you guys so much! I can't wait to come see you in January!

David and Jessi said...

I can't stop watching this...I just laughed so hard I snorted :)

Brock and Jana said...

I love that you can also hear Every Rose Has it's Thorn in the background! LOL that's awesome.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Yeah, this is absolutely hilarious!! Like one of the other posts, we've watched this over and over and just laughed! Hope you are doing well!