So it official, I learned how to blog.Thanks to Adrienne. Jake had set up the blog, but has been busy with school, and didn't have time to up date it. So hopefully I can do a better job at it. We'll see!
Nice of you to join the bandwagon of Bloggers. How the heck are you guys doing?? Your girls are getting so BIG!! What is the email address you are using for this blog. We have ours on private and wanted to add you to our list so you can see what we have ben up to as well!!! Glad to see you all doing well:) Email me at ButlerFam05@gmail.com and I will add you to my list
We are a family of 5. We have Liberty who is in 1st grade, Avery who is in preschool, and Bristol who is just plain crazy. Then we have Jake the podiatrist, that survives with all us women. We live a long way from both of our parents so this is mostly for them.
2 comments:
Nice of you to join the bandwagon of Bloggers. How the heck are you guys doing?? Your girls are getting so BIG!! What is the email address you are using for this blog. We have ours on private and wanted to add you to our list so you can see what we have ben up to as well!!! Glad to see you all doing well:) Email me at ButlerFam05@gmail.com and I will add you to my list
Yay for blog updates! I LOVE the picture of the girls. Oh MY goodness, they are sooooooo adorable!
Post a Comment