My parents came to visit during my mom's spring break. It was great to have them come.
The girls were so spoiled rotten by the time my parents left, I nearly sent them home with them.
Avery claimed Papa as her personal slave. He was her buddy the whole trip.
Bristol playing with Grandma. And yes my mom has blue and purple hair! The girls call it her mermaid hair.
I think my mom's back hurt and she asked Libby to walk on it, but Bristol decided Libby's weight wasn't enough.
Bristol put the hat on Papa. It fits so well, don't you think?
Papa pushing Avery in a box. Poor Papa, is probably still worn out from the girls constant jumping on him or making him carry them or push them in box, ect.
The girls got to sleep in the same bed one night. They were so excited, I didn't think they would sleep at all. Surprisingly they didn't do too bad! They ended up sleeping upside down in the bed!
Their trip ended on a sad note though. The morning they flew home, we got the news that my Dad's father had past away. He was 93 years old. I am just so grateful that my kids got to get to know their Great Papa (as they called him). He was a wonderful man and will be missed!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa Holly. Glad you had fun with your parents.
Post a Comment