Sunday, August 19, 2012

visit to Idaho

We are in Idaho visiting my family. I wanted to put up some of the pictures my mom has been taking because I forgot my camera. The girls have loved riding on the 4-wheeler with papa. 


The girls have loved all of Grandma's dress up clothes.

Striking a pose.

Of course they have been eating lots of ice cream here. Bristol wore more of hers than she actually ate. 

They like getting to play with the dog.

Bristol even got in on the dress up.

These girls love their papa. We are have a great visit here with everyone. We miss our daddy thought!



2 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

How fun! I can't get over how much Bristol and Avery look alike!! We miss you guys!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

PS you know you're close to Seattle, right?!! You should make a road trip here! We'd love to see you guys and Savannah would love it too!!! :)