Sunday, April 1, 2012

Visit with Grandma and Papa Bell

My parents came to visit for their spring break. The kids were in heaven. They were so spoiled by the time they left, I could barely stand them. Bristol wants to be held all the time and the big girls miss having their live in playmates.
Here is a pile of wild girls on top of grandma.
Grandma and Papa got to go see Libby at her gymnastic class, so I finally remembered to bring my camera, but I only got a few good shots.
Also while my parents were here, our local grocery store had an event called breakfast with the Easter Bunny. The kids had a blast. Bristol, surprisingly, loved the Easter Bunny.

We were so happy to have Grandma and Papa come visit. We didn't get to go and do a lot, due to car trouble, but the girls loved the time they got to spend just playing with their grandparents. Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

Having Family come visit is the best especially when it is the grandparents. Glad you guys had a great time!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Glad your parents were able to visit!! I still can't get over how much Bristol looks like Avery. They're all so cute! Holly, you should come to Florida in Sept when Jake goes. I'm most likely going (just need to buy my flight). It would be fun to see you and hang out!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

......I'm going to FL without Savannah.