These are some random pictures that I have been meaning to get up for a while, but we have had a lot going on lately. The above picture is Bristol trying to crawl or stand on her head, still not sure.

We had a Saturday shopping trip and I introduced Jake to this store called 5 below.(awesome store by the way) He decided he had to have this airplane. I swear I have 4 children instead of just 3. Hit throws his plane at the girls all the time, they love it most of the time so I guess its ok.

We had gone to IKEA and they had free face painting that day, so of course the girls got theirs done. Avery got a ladybug.

Jake had a random day off, so we took the kids to the drive in movie. While we were there Bristol tried to jump out of Jake's arms. He caught her but his wrist bone hit her head and she had quiet the bump and bruise. She is definitely a wiggle worm.

Avery loves Bristol so much, so times a little too hard. Here is Avery trying to teach Bristol how to build a tower, and she kept getting mad a Bristol when she would knock it over. It was so cute.

Avery is explaining to me about her magic carpet/blanket and its magical powers.
1 comment:
Libby looks a little bit like Lady Gaga with the butterfly face paint....
Post a Comment