Monday, May 23, 2011

Jake's 30th B-Day and stuff

Jake got a new grill for his birthday/graduation from us. So here is the new beauty.
Dad and all his girls around his cake.
Libby can't help but touch her baby sister all the time.
Happy Birthday daddy we love you, even if you are old.
The cake all lit up. I didn't put 30 individual candles on it because I didn't want to set of the smoke alarm.
This is really how Jake feels about turning 30. He has had a sore neck for a couple of days and I have been teasing him that is what happens when you turn 30, your body starts falling apart.
Birthday morning hug.
More hugs
His first Pittsburgh shirt. The girls picked it out for him because it had a penguin on it. It was their favorite, they insisted he wear it today.
Opening presents in bed.

These are just some pictures we took the other day playing outside. Sorry I'm in this one, it's just suppose to be Bristol.
Libby and Bristol chilling on the couch.
Bristol picking her nose. (with a little help)
Riding in our new friend/neighbor's mustang. She was so nice and even let Libby drive her car.

Close up of Bristol.

Avery coloring on our drive way.

Libby riding her bike. She has become pretty good at riding it.

2 comments:

David and Jessi said...

Love all the pictures!
1) Yay for a new grill!
2) In the first "hugs" picture it looks like Jake is wearing flowered pajama bottoms :)
3) Holly, you should be in MORE pictures!
4) All of your girls are adorable and your new neighborhood looks great!

Butler Family said...

it looks like you guys are loving living in a new place. I am so happy for you guys. You look so beautiful in the picture with you and bristol. Looks like he had a great birthday