Easter dress pictures. Cute girls. Funny story, when we got to church today I noticed that Libby was wearing size 8 1/2 shoes and Avery was wearing a size 9. Libby typically wears a 10, I am still not sure how she fit her foot into those shoes.


The other day I put this outfit on Bristol. Libby asks me, "why is Bristol being a farmer?" I asked her what she was talking about and she said that papa wears those all the time and he is a farmer. (my dad wears overalls when it is cold, and that is what she was talking about.) I also put the sweater on her and she informed me that now Bristol is ready to go on the tractor now. I love how kids' minds work.



2 comments:
your girls are the cutest little girls ever. I love seeing pictures of them. Miss you guys
LOVE the Easter dresses!!! You have such cute girls!
Post a Comment