Monday, August 16, 2010

It's been a while since I have posted, so here are a few fun things we have been up too. Sorry the above picture isn't rotated. I just wanted to throw it in. Avery dancing on the WI balance board.
On Sunday, Libby decided to shave her face with her daddy's razor, and of course cut her face. Yes, we put toilet paper on the cut to get it to clot.
Pretty good cut.
So apparently Libby thinks that when mommies take baths they have to read a book. So the other night she asks to borrow one of my books to read, and of course I let her. She then promptly asks to take a bath and this is what we found. The funny thing is she sat like this and read my book(with no pictures) for a good 10 minutes. What a nut!
Lastly, our camping trip. So we wanted to take the girls camping a little bit ago, and we went to check out a campsite at the state beach. They ended up being too expensive for our budget, so instead we camped in the living room. Well sort of, the kids were too noisy for me to sleep very well and Libby kept asking me every hour, if it was morning yet, so Libby and I went to sleep in our own beds. Hence we decided, if we attempt camping again for real we need a bigger tent, preferably one with separate rooms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Libby! I hope her cut heals soon! I love that she copies you reading in her bath!! That's adorable!