Friday, June 18, 2010

Avery's new bike and other stuff.


Here is the promised picture of Avery and her bike. Sorry about the grouchy look on her face, she really does like riding her bike, even if her face doesn't show it.
Here are some pictures of the kids playing in the front of our apartment. Funny story, Libby was sitting on top of the wall coloring with chalk, and all the sudden started screaming. Jake and I look at each other, like what on earth is her problem. Then she stands up and I see it, ANTS all over her legs. I grabbed her and started brushing them off like crazy, and of course they went up her skirt, so in front of our complex, we whip we skirt and undies off and finally get all the ants off. Poor girl had welts all over her legs from those stinking ants biting her.

Avery is a nerd, enough said.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That ant story is funny, poor girl, getting welts all over! That same exact thing happened to me when I was really little too! It's a traumatizing experience! :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Oh my gosh! I'd be freaking out if I was covered in ants too! Poor girl!! I bet Avery is loving her new bike! Too cute!! Have fun in Idaho!