Monday, March 15, 2010

Early Birthday Party

My mom came to visit us since I am alone for the month. (Jake is in Toledo for the month doing an externship) Her birthday isn't technically till the 1st of April, but we decided since she is here we would celebrate it with her now. Libby was so excite to have cake. I decided to try to surprise my mom, but Libby kind of spilled the beans in the car ride home from the airport. She was too excited about the balloons and decorations and the presents she got to pick for Grandma, she just couldn't hold it in anymore. None the less it was still fun. Here are the girls helping Grandma blow out her candles on her cake. I think we relit the thing 5 times, because the girls were having so much fun blowing the candles out.


Avery thinks Grandma is so funny.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Shari! Hope you all have fun together. Your girls are so cute. I loved the fish face........those are the best kisses!