Monday, October 5, 2009

More from Grandparent's visit

I took my parents and the kids to Kroll's Farm. Libby loved the baby goats, and surprisingly Avery was scared of them. Avery is scared of nothing, so it really surprised me when she ran from the baby goats, who weren't even half her size.
Avery was less than thrilled to stink her head in there.
The kids loved the pumpkins. Thanks Grandma and Papa for getting some little ones for the kids to carry around the house. I keep trying to decorate with them, and Libby keeps taking them down and playing with them. Oh well, I guess they were really for her anyway.

Everybody on the pumpkin train.

2 comments:

David and Jessi said...

So glad your parents were able to come out for a visit! Definitely looks like Fall in Chicago. Can't wait to see all of you next month :)

shelly said...

Hi, you guys! Your little girls are so big now, and so beautiful! I'm so sorry we missed you guys when you were in San Diego. Looks like you had a blast!