Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Libby's getting married

We were talking about squares today, and had cut some cut of play dough. Libby was done with the squares and just wanted to play, when I came over to see what she had made, she told it was a temple. So when she first says it's a square, it actually started out as a square, but ended up being a temple. Libby used to say she was going to marry Avery, so I'm glad she at least has the right gender. The rest we'll have to work on.

3 comments:

David and Jessi said...

Love it! She's so serious. I can't believe how well she's talking! Can't wait to see you guys while we're up in November!

Heidi said...

holy moly that's sweet! ot's so fun to teach your kids. sounds like you guys are doing awesome!!! luke and i will have to play with playdough today... but he'll just build a slug as usual! :)

Emily said...

That is cute! Ava thinks she is marrying Kasen so we have to work on that too. :)