No I did not beat my child, but I might have felt like it after what she did. Little Libby got into my makeup and found a lovely shade of lipstick and proceeded to color her face with it. (as well as my bathroom) Jake got home and asked if Libby had a black eye, apparently lipstick is difficult to get off your eyes.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
No I did not beat my child, but I might have felt like it after what she did. Little Libby got into my makeup and found a lovely shade of lipstick and proceeded to color her face with it. (as well as my bathroom) Jake got home and asked if Libby had a black eye, apparently lipstick is difficult to get off your eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dang! she does look like she got in a fight!
How funny!!!
Post a Comment